When facing a real estate dispute, it helps to have an experienced attorney on your side.
The attorneys at Berk & Moskowitz, P.C. provide aggressive and tenacious representation in virtually all types of real estate disputes, litigation, arbitration, and mediation.
Before becoming an attorney, Kent Berk worked in the real estate industry, holding a real estate license.
We have helped many clients successfully resolve difficult real estate disputes, and we may be able to do the same for you. We have experience in a broad spectrum of real estate disputes, including:
- Deficiency Actions
- Mortgage loan recovery and deficiency judgments
- Appraiser negligence
- Breach of contract (including disputes over liquidated damages)
- Broker/agent liability
- Misrepresentation, omission or fraud
- Subdivider/developer liability, and public reports
- Restrictive covenant (CC&R) enforcement and/or defense
- Construction defect
- Breach of warranty
- Professional negligence (such as appraisers, architects etc.)
- Arizona Registrar of Contractors
- Arizona Department of Real Estate
- Title insurance
- Quiet title and/or partition actions
- Wrongful liens and notices of lis pendens
- Soils-related problems
- Homeowners association formation and transfer
Berk & Moskowitz, P.C. won the first reported decision in Arizona allowing a buyer/borrower to sue an appraiser hired by the lender. This case may help other buyer/borrowers and lenders sue appraisers hired by mortgage brokers.
If you or your business need legal guidance regarding your real estate dispute from an experienced, skilled attorney, contact us today.
To learn more about real estate litigation, please visit our articles below: